Over the last few years Canada has introduced the ability for Canadians to hold precious metals in their RSP’s (i.e. TFSA or RRSP). You can now diversify your investment and add physical bullion to your portfolio. You can hold physical bullion if you have an RRSP, TFSA, LIRA, RIF or LIF account.
You own your physical gold and silver which are held in an IIROC approved, secured Depository in Ontario, Canada. Your metals are held in a segregated which you have direct access to.
GOLD AND SILVER RRSP
All of PMDC clients receive:
- Delivery receipts
- Inventory statements including bar description and serial number
- Buy and sell your precious metals in real time with your PMDC representative
The following registered savings plan accounts are eligible to hold physical bullion:
- TFSA – tax-free savings account
- RRSP – registered retirement savings plan
- RESP – individual and family registered education savings plan
- LIF – life income fund
- RRIF – registered retirement income fund
- LIRA – locked in retirement account
HOW IT WORKS
Precious Metals Dealer of Canada is a registered bullion dealer with Questrade, a registered investment dealer with the Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada (IIROC). Upon opening and funding your Questrade account you will receive the following professional bullion services from PMDC: purchase, storage, and allocation of precious metals.
PMDC is strictly a precious metals dealer and not a financial services company or financial adviser. PMDC does not provide advice regarding any of the above sited registered accounts including RRSPs, TFSAs, etc., PMDC solely helps our client through the buying, selling, storing and servicing of their physical gold and silver products.